search

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Affiliate Marketing - Tips on How to Choose the Right Affiliate Teaching Program

Things to consider before you start

So you have made a decision to get into Affiliate Marketing? Before you start make sure you have considered the following:
· What is your goal?
· How much time are you prepared to spend on learning each day?
· What is your budget?
These are serious considerations. Why?
If you do not have an ultimate goal that you have set yourself to achieve within a time frame, you will end up wasting your time.

If you are not prepared to invest your time, on a daily basis, to build on your skills, you are wasting your time.
Be clear about the money you are prepared to invest and be disciplined about managing your budget.
If you are committed, you are halfway there!

Finding the right teaching program for you

Be prepared to spend a certain amount of time researching various programs. Consider the following criteria:
· What do they offer in terms of teaching materials?
· What do their existing clients say about them?
· How much does it cost?
· Can you get out of the program i.e. is there an exit point?
· Will you get your money back if you exit?
· Search on the internet and find articles about the program
· How old is the program?
· Was it written years ago with no recent updates? If yes, stay away. The internet is a very dynamic environment that changes daily!

Personal Insight

Personally, I made quite a few mistakes and wasted time and money this is why I can honestly promote a specific program to you. I would still urge you to do your research for your own peace of mind.
Typical mistakes I made:

· Initially joined a program that was a once off fee of $77. Big mistake. The program was old (6 years!!). The material has not been updated since then and the free tools they promoted, existed, but have been updated since the program material was written, which caused untold frustration and confusion on my part.
· After a few weeks I gave up on this and started researching again.
· I found lots of "free" programs, but there was always a catch to it. The material was never comprehensive enough for a "rookie" like me to understand and learn.
· I then thought I could do this on my own with my limited skill set. Also a mistake. I ended up trying to market products that I had not researched properly, where the commission structure was appalling, payouts poor and on top of it I was spending too much money advertising. The result was a very poor ROI (return on investment)

Choosing the "Right One"
I eventually found the teaching program that is run by Mack Michaels, called Maverick Money Makers Club. This program I can personally vouch for. The teaching materials are excellent and the material is kept up-to-date.
Do not waste time and money. Choose and join the millionaire's club www.MavericksTopgunClub.com as the affiliate program that will teach you everything you need to know and much, much more.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Ingrid_David

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search the Web: